Mr. Rana Pratap Singh, Lead Consultant - Transformations, KINDUZ Consulting
Rana Pratap Singh has extensive experience in quality, planning and maintenance in business process. In his previous assignment, he used to manage a total budget of 74 million. He has been leading initiatives for the implementation of various quality concepts such as Quality Circles, TPM, 5S, Six Sigma, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
In his current role at KINDUZ Consulting, he is a core member of the Transformation Consulting division and manages consulting assignments for key clients.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Lean and Six Sigma International Board
- Facilitated & promoted multiple Quality circle teams and won Distinguished award at QCFI Chapter convention (2009), Gold medal at QCFI Chapter convention (2010) and Excellence award at QCFI national convention (2010)
- Reduction in oil consumption of mining equipments from 28 mL/MT in 2006-07 to 13 mL/MT in 2009-10. Total cumulative cost savings of 41 million with yearly recurring benefits
- Increased annual availability of excavator by 24% resulting in cost benefit in excess of $4 million
- Distinction for executing Six Sigma project on “Reduction in stores inventory level?by 33.5% with cost savings of $5.1 million
- Excellence award at QCFI national convention (2010)
- Core team member for implementing changes in ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001 and re-certification audit of all international standards. Was the youngest member amongst 18 core team members (Core team selected from 200+ executives)
- Core team member (Management Control Systems) for British Safety Council star rating
- Improvement equipment related efficiencies with only 50% of the manpower
He has done his B.Tech in Mining Machinery Engineering from Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad and is a certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.